We offer full, end-to-end service of establishing a new company in Poland. We analyze needs of our customers and select the Polish company structure that will meet their requirements. We use our knowledge of the Polish law and experience on the market to assist our customers with establishing businesses in Poland. The process will be managed with a very detailed, careful and professional manner.
Our offer includes comprehensive and the fastest professional company formation service available.
We will be more than happy to assist you with all the legal and business matters concerning your commencing businnes in Poland. Our Clients are individuals and companies interested in starting their business in Poland, as a legal entity based on Polish law or as a Polish branch office.
According to the Polish law, there are multiple forms of running a company:
– Limited Liability Company (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – Sp. z o.o.)
– Joint-Stock Company (Spółka akcyjna – S. A.)
– Registered Partnership (Spółka Jawna – Sp.J.)
– Limited Liability Partnership (Spółka Komandytowa – Sp. K.)
– Limited Joint-Stock Partnership (Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna – S.K.A.)
A limited liability company is believed to be the most effective structure.
It’s main characteristics are:
– Fully available to foreign shareholders
– Shareholders have limited liability for company’s debt (no personal liability with regard to the company debt)
– Only one board member is required
– Low minimal share capital of 5000 PLN (~1200 USD)
– Similar to the United Kingdom’s Limited company and USA’s LLC.
(click here to get more information about LLC)
Click here to get more info about Company Law
We are real experts in brand new companies formation and registration. Based on our knowledge and experience we provide our Clients efficient, professional and comprehensive service containing:
– preparation of all necessary documents
– preparation of tailored Memorandum and Articles of Association for the company
– making an appointment at a notary’s office with sworn translator assistance
– registration of a company in the National Court Register (KRS)
– registration with the National Official Business Register at the Central Statistical Office (REGON)
– registration of NIP and VAT identification number
– registration with the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
In relation to the overall realization of registration process we also arrange Polish registered address for the company in Warsaw or other cities in Poland and assist our Clients in opening bank accounts and conducting effective relations with banks.
As a result, we implement fully registered, brand new limited liability companies, ready to start its activity within a few days.
Your case will be closely monitored and you’ll always be kept up to date, from the submission of documents to the final registration of your company. What makes us special is the fact that our coplex legal assistance will accompany you at each and every stage of your business venture.
We sincerely invite you to cooperation with LexPoland Business Consulting team.